27 Nov, 2016
Full Name: – Augustine Constantine Robot-Lewerissa better known as Meity Robot)
Date and Place of Birth: 3 August 1937, Jakarta
Marital Status: Married to Robby S. Robot with 4 children
– HBS (Dutch High School)
English Trade Correspondence Business Management, New York
Airline Management, Los Angeles
Airline Reservations & Ticketing Courses at Pan Am Training Centers in Honolulu, San Francisco & Hong Kong,
– 1956–1962 Started as Junior Secretary at BPM/Shell Oil Company.
– Attended Management Course in Singapore, promoted to Secretary to the Representative of Shell in Plaju, South Sumatera.
– 1962–1980 Secretary to the District Manager of Pan American World Airways
– Supervisor Reservations & Ticketing.
– Last post at Pan Am was Manager Controls & Management Services.
– 1980 – now – President Director & Owner of Iwata Nusantara Tours & Travel.
– Caretaker of Masyarakat Pariwisata Indonesia (MPI) 2003 – until now which organizes the Pasar Wisata (Indonesian Tourism Mart & Expo – TIME).
– Board member of Care Tourism 2002–2010
– Chairperson of PPIA – Perhimpunan Persahabatan Indonesia Amerika (Friendship Association Indonesia America) 2008-2010.
– Advisor to ASITA, Association of Indonesian Tours & Travel Agencies, Jakarta Chapter, 2003-2010
– Co-Founder of ASTINDO, Association of Indonesian Ticket Selling Agents – 2000.
– President of The Central Board of ASITA 1999- 2003.
– 1999-2003. Board member of ASEANTA & FATA representing ASITA.
– Chairperson of the Tourism Council of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce 1995-2009.
– Board Member of PATA 1995-1997
– Board Member of the PATA Industry Council 1997-1999
– President of ASITA Jakarta Chapter for 3 terms. 1990-1999.
– Chairperson of the PATA Indonesia Chapter 1995-1997.
– Chairperson of WIPI – Indonesia Women In Travel.
Founder member of WIPI, Indonesia Women in Travel 1990.
– 1998 PATA Indonesia Chapter Hall of Fame
– 1996 Adikarya Pariwisata , highest distinction on Tourism from the President of the Republic of Indonesia.
– 1995 Anugerah Pesona Lady Award
– 1994 Kartini Lady Achievement Award
Social Organizations – April 2013 Fund Raising Committee Member for the building of the Bible Center Head Quarters.
As President of the ASITA Central Board, developed and maintained International Relations with similar tourism organizations in various countries, promoting inbound traffic to/from Indonesia, amongst others Malaysia & India.
An ASITA Skills Center was set up to develop Human Resources; and through the Ministry of Culture & Education ASITA received sponsorship from Australia in Technical Vocational Education Competency Based Training in partnership with IAPSD, Indonesia Australia Partnership for Skills Development.
The PATA Indonesia Chapter received an Award of Excellence at the Chapters Congress in Korea.
One of the main supporters and organisers of the Pasar Wisata, the annual Indonesian travel show which made a huge contribution to opening up several different destinations in Indonesia.