21 Apr, 2016
Manila, ADB media release, April 2016 – Strong partnerships create better outcomes by improving coordination, providing specialized knowledge and expertise, and convening larger amounts of financing for ADB projects.
Fourteen stories from across Asia and the Pacific highlight successful projects that demonstrate development impact, best practices, and innovation. They were implemented through the hard work of ADB’s developing member countries in partnership with ADB project teams and other partners. The results of these projects have changed and will continue to change the lives of people in Asia and the Pacific.
Together We Deliver is jointly produced by ADB and its developing member countries as a companion publication to the Development Effectiveness Review report.
- Partnerships against Poverty
- Afghanistan: Banking on Business in Afghanistan
- Azerbaijan: On the Road to Progress
- Bangladesh: Saving Lives at the Rainbow Clinics
- Viet Nam: Power to the People
- People’s Republic of China: Riding the Rails to Prosperity
- People’s Republic of China: Harnessing Hidden Fuel
- India: Proud as a Peacock
- Mongolia: Better Health for All
- Nepal: Working Their Way out of Poverty
- Philippines: Rewards from Good Governance
- Sri Lanka: Restoring Lives in Sri Lanka
- Thailand: The Power of Sunshine and Strong Partnership
- Tonga: High-Speed Revolution in Tonga
- Uzbekistan: A Healthy Start for New Lives
- List of Partners and Contributors
Click here to download FREE: http://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/publication/182813/together-we-deliver-2015.pdf