31 Mar, 2016
TORONTO, ON, 30 March 2016, (PRWEB) – As part of Divorce Marketing Group’s 20th anniversary initiatives, The Divorce School will be launched on April 1. Divorce professionals and those who have experienced the process first-hand will offer advice and guidance to participants – who are either considering divorce, going through divorce, or already divorced.
Having difficulties dealing with a crazy ex? Concerned about the legal process of divorce? Not sure how child custody and child support is determined and how it impacts children? Can’t seem to recover from a divorce? The Divorce School will help participants understand everything there is to know about the divorce process, from beginning to end, so they can make the best decisions possible and move forward.
The Divorce School is a unique online learning center that will feature experts throughout the U.S. and Canada – including family lawyers, mediators, financial professionals, therapists, and life coaches – sharing their knowledge and expertise about the various issues people face during the separation and divorce process.
Participants will be able to access podcasts and videos – which will include advice on every aspect of the divorce process, including legal, financial, emotional, and children’s issues – at any time from April 1 to June 30.
These are some of the topics “students” can look forward to:
- My Ex Is Crazy! Tips for Handling a High-Conflict Ex-Spouse
- Fraud and Divorce: Is Your Spouse Stealing Your Future?
- Gender Bias in Custody in Family Court
- Infidelity: Spot It, Prevent It, and Recover from It
- What Your Child Really Wants You to Know About Your Divorce
- How to Manage Divorce-Related Stress
- High-Net-Worth Divorce: Issues and Opportunities
- Using a Personal Divorce Coach
- Litigation vs. Mediation: Which Should You Choose?
- Legal Issues Pertaining to Children During and After Divorce
- How to Help Children Cope with Divorce
- A Conversation with Adult Children of Divorce
- Overcoming the Shame of Divorce
- Preparing for Divorce: The Process and Your Options
- Two Stepmoms on Blended Families
- Myths About Marriage and Divorce
- Parental Alienation: How to Detect, Prevent, and Overcome Its Effects
For more information, visit TheDivorceSchool.com.