26 Jun, 2015
Ubud, Bali (Hanging Gardens Ubud media release), June 24, 2015 — Due to high demand to share the magic of its gardens, this unique resort, home of the ‘world’s best pool’, has created ‘30° – a Spa Collection at Hanging Gardens Ubud’. The name is inspired by the steep slopes of the expansive resort gardens, deep in the heart of the Ubud jungle at Bali’s heart, just above the holy Ayung River. The Collection now comprises a wide range of spa experiences and destinations to suit every whim and occasion.
The newest addition to the Collection is the decadent:
- Spa Suite, a spacious one-bedroom villa that can be booked by the day or, for those who never want to leave their own private spa, by the night. The villa has its own full spa facilities, reflection pond and even its own private bridge extending out over the valley for a truly unique view and immersion in nature. As well as dedicated spa therapists, the Spa Suite has butler service for private breakfasts, lunches and dinners, champagne & canapé’s, afternoon tea and everything in between, with packages from 1500 US$++ per person.
- Luxurious Spa treatments and detoxification programs are created for 1-7 days indulgences within this very elegant settings – feel and pamper yourself like royalties. Our Day Spa, another great addition, invites for half day of luxury spa treatments and absolute pampering with exclusive Thalgo products, Champagne, caviar and salmon canapé’s and delicious truffles a la chef – 1500 US$++ (couple).
Our range of organic treatments, many of them bespoke to Hanging Gardens Ubud using products freshly-picked from the estate, are now available at a series of spectacular locations around our property:
- In our brand new Hidden Palace Spa Lounge – a private ‘Residence within a hotel’ featuring our Royal & Presidential Suite, Grande Executive Suite & two Junior Suites, a private restaurant, large pool and Jacuzzi’s
- The Jungle Spa – a spectacular Bale extending out into the valley in the lushest part of our gardens
- The Riverside Spa – an open Bale in a dramatic setting overhanging the rapids of the Ayung River
- Treatments at this new locations can be enhanced with fresh, organic juices and healthy meals, right through to silver service of champagne, cocktails and gourmet feasts, with prices from USD$650++ per person.
- In one of our four freshly-renovated private Spa Rooms, all open to the jungle and featuring expansive bathrooms
- In the privacy and serenity of our Suites with Spa Lounge
- Or simply with an Open Air Spa treatment at the newly expanded deck beside the world’s best pool
And for those wishing to further beautify following relaxing massages and treatments, the hotel now offers a fully equipped Hair & Beauty Salon. This can be found hidden adjacent the jungle with stunning rainforest views.
Guests can indulge themselves to relaxing hair treatments such as a luxurious wash and blow dry, haircuts, hot oil treatments and hair braiding yet as well for manicure & pedicure and nail art services.
The fully equipped air-con salon has been designed thoughtfully and carefully; guests can enjoy the luxury of a glass fronted indoor professional hair salon whilst immersed deep in the natural jungle.
There is also a new dedicated Reflexology outdoor deck overlooking the beautiful tiered jungle scenery, where guests can relax and enjoy a rejuvenating and sensual foot massage.
Hanging Gardens is an iconic rainforest location, the perfect and mesmerizing venue for spa and salon treatments.